Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Architectural Photography show at the Washington Design Center

I am thrilled to have my work included in this wonderful show of Architectural Photography at the Washington Design Center that opens Thur. 9/8/11.  In addition to continuing my years of work as a commercial people/portrait photographer, I really just dove into this market the past 5 years as a result of my new panoramic work drawing me more into architectural shooting.   It's an absolute honor to be included with this group of great architectural photographers from the DC area. 

I hope you can make the opening next week and feel free to invite any of your associates or other friends that would enjoy the show. Please rsvp to rsvp@dodgechrome by 9/2 if you are planning on attending.  The show is scheduled to be on display for 6 weeks into mid-October and can be seen during normal business hours M-F at 300 D Street SW.




1 comment:

  1. Writing
    I am thrilled to have my work included in this wonderful show of Architectural Photography at the Washington Design Center that opens Thur. 9/8/11

    ReplyDelete